COVID-19 & CATTLE SALE IN BIGGENDEN
March 26, 2020
We are employing preventative measures to help slow the spread of the virus.
Please observe the following regulations to allow our business to continue to operate:
- Only buyers are permitted on-site. Spectators will not be permitted and may be asked to leave the site.
- All buyers/visitors must sign a visitor declaration before access will be granted. All visitors must access the site via the Saleyards Road entrance.
- Social distancing MUST be observed. 1.5m personal space is the minimum required
- Only staff are permitted on the auctioneers catwalk
- We will endeavour to assist buyers who are interested in buying remotely, we strongly encourage you to talk to our livestock team well before sale day
- The canteen will not be in operation for the public
- Bring your own drinking water
- Bring your own pen
- Wash your hands thoroughly – there is soap and hand towel in the toilets
- Only one person at a time in the toilet block
- Only two buyers at a time in the saleyards office. Entry is via the front door only.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the office