1280 Acres WOODMILLAR - $1,920,000
Burnett Livestock & Realty is proud to introduce our new exclusive listing ‘Lawson Valley’.
‘Lawson Valley’ is currently used as a satellite breeding property for Wajatryn Droughtmasters.
* 518 hectares or 1280 acres on 1 title
* Freshly tordonned
* Good secure water is supplied by 2 dams, Harriet creek, a turkey’s nest at a very good bore equipped with solar pump that pumps to a 5000 gallon tank and concrete trough. A second bore is located at the yards which feeds to another 5000 gallon tank and concrete trough.
* Comfortably holding 150 head of breeders and calves through the drought. Regular season carrying capacity 180 breeders.
* The country consists of Blue gum flats, going into bloodwood, chocolate soil ridges and some good high warm timbered country cattle use in the winter.
* Well grassed with stands of natural blue grass, spear grass, paspalum, some buffel establishing and winter herbage.
* Water up on higher country on top.
* A good set of stock yards and holding paddocks. Consisting of a concrete, covered work area, crush, head bail and loading ramp. Branding cradle and calf crush also under cover.
* Great house sites and power runs through property.
* Located 20 minutes from Gayndah.
* This property boasts huge potential for further development and cultivation with a large flat ideal for Leucaena, Oats or fodder crops.
Real Estate Sales
P (07) 4127 1277
M 0407 199 293
F (07) 4127 1505