Booyal Dallarnil Road,
Dallarnil, QLD 4621
Offers over $825,000
- 187.7 ha or 463.81 acres
- Undulating granite country
- Has been selectively cleared and stick raked
- Improved pastures include pangola, green panic, rhodes, signal, wynn cassia, buffel, stylos and native grasses with good coverage throughout.
- Watered by a permanent dam in the front of the property and a seasonal creek
- Fenced into multiple paddocks with fencing in new to good condition.
- Comfortably carry 50 – 60 breeders
- Set of stock yards with crush and loading ramp
- Majority iron bark with some spotted gum
- Numerous house sites offering scenic views
- Located at Dallarnil
The above information has been supplied to us by the Vendor. We do not accept responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass this information on. Interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.