Today, Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) launched a new online catalogue of its products and services that red meat producers and other stakeholders can access from one easy location within the myMLA online platform.
This catalogue will be the only entry point for stakeholders wanting to access MLA’s paid products and services such as LPA NVD books, LPA accreditation/reaccreditation fees, LPA NVD/MSA books, and attendance at several producer and advisor events.
Why the catalogue has been launched
The launch of the catalogue coincides with the conclusion of MLA’s Accelerated Adoption Initiative (AAI) which provided temporary relief for costs incurred for the delivery of key MLA and Integrity Systems Company (ISC) products and services from 25 November 2019 until 30 June 2021.
The catalogue groups MLA’s and ISC’s products and services in user friendly bundles to enable producers to have quick and easy access to what is relevant to them.
Stakeholders often use several MLA/ISC products and services, rather than just one. MLA has created the new catalogue on myMLA as a single login point so it’s easier for stakeholders to access these products and services all in one place. The new catalogue also showcases current discounts and promotions that MLA is offering, including a range of discounts for MLA members.
What’s in the catalogue
The catalogue will provide access to MLA’s paid products and services including LPA NVD books, LPA accreditation/reaccreditation, LPA NVD/MSA books, Sheep Genetics services, and attendance at several producer and advisor events.
Products and services that don’t incur a charge, such as tools and resources, producer publications and market information, can also be accessed via myMLA.
The new catalogue will also showcase current discounts and promotions that MLA is offering. Some of these include discounts for MLA members.
Pricing changes for our products and services
Fees for several MLA and ISC products and services available through the catalogue will be reinstated from today (1 July 2021) as the AAI concludes, to support our continued delivery of integrity services. Pricing will be:
- Three-year Livestock Production Assurance (LPA) accreditation/reaccreditation fee ($90 + GST)
- LPA National Vendor Declaration (NVD) hard copy books ($55+ GST for 10 forms, $65 + GST for 20 forms)
- MSA-only-Vendor Declaration hard copy books ($23 + GST for 25 forms).
The price increase for hard copy NVD and MSA books is the first in seven years and is necessary to cover increased expenses associated with printing and postage.
LPA NVDs and all other consignment paperwork including MSA declarations and national health declarations can be completed online for free using the eNVD system. Log in to your LPA account via myMLA to start using eNVD to create consignments. Follow the instructions in ISC’s eNVD how-to guide to complete your consignments using the eNVD system.
New promotional offers, products and services
A range of new MLA and ISC products and offers are also now available for producers to purchase at a discounted rate through the catalogue in myMLA. These products and offers include:
- a new combined LPA/MSA Vendor Declaration Book for MSA-accredited producers (MSA declarations will be included in your LPA NVD book purchase for the same cost of an NVD) ($55 + GST for 10 LPA and 10 MSA forms, or $65 + GST for 20 LPA and 20 MSA forms)
- a 50% discount for MLA members to attend BeefUp forums, MeatUp forums, Livestock Advisor Updates
- a ‘go digital with eNVDs’ offer, which provides producers with a $30 discount on their LPA accreditation or reaccreditation fee along with unlimited access to free eNVDs.
The LPA offline reaccreditation pack ($20 + GST) can only be purchased via our customer service team (see ‘More help’ below) for producers who are unable to complete their LPA accreditation online.
Accessing the catalogue
The new catalogue can be found on the myMLA home page. You can sign up for free to myMLA. As well as the catalogue, myMLA includes:
- a single sign on facility to your NLIS, LPA, NVDs, LDL and MSA accounts, enabling you to easily switch between your accounts and access products such as NVDs and LPA accreditation/reaccreditation
- a localised seven day weather forecast
- customised market information based on your livestock species and location
- local events
- industry news.
If you already have a myMLA account, you can log in to myMLA as per usual to access the new catalogue. For more information and assistance with myMLA, please visit the MLA website.
Linking your industry accounts to myMLA
From myMLA you can link your additional industry programs (LPA, MSA, LDL, NLIS) to your myMLA account, allowing you to access each system using the same login.
Linking your LPA and MSA accounts is also necessary to purchase integrity systems products such as NVDs and LPA accreditation/reaccreditation.
You can do this via the ‘Linked Accounts’ menu item at the top of the page. Once you have clicked on ‘Link account’, you will be prompted to enter your login credentials for that system to link that account to myMLA. You can add more than one account for each system (e.g. NLIS or LPA) that you use. Watch this video for more help with linking your industry accounts to myMLA.
Becoming an MLA member
MLA membership is free to levy paying producers of cattle, sheep and/or goats. By becoming a MLA member, you can access discounts and promotions available through the catalogue in myMLA. In addition, members receive:
- invitations to local MLA events
- free subscription to MLA’s regular member magazine Feedback and free e-newsletters such as Friday Feedback, and Prices and Markets and R&D Round-up
- free access to up-to-date publications and information tools
- eligibility to apply for funding via MLA’s CoMarketing Program
- participate and vote in MLA Annual General Meetings
- if you are an exporter, you can participate in international trade shows, be listed on the Red Meat Exporter Database, and be licensed to use the True Aussie brand licence.
If you need further assistance with myMLA, linking your industry accounts or MLA’s new catalogue, please enter your contact details in this webform and one of our team members will be in touch. Alternatively, our customer service team is available to help on 1800 683 111 from 8am-7pm (AEST), Monday to Friday.